Arwah datukku

Arwah datukku

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Old time picture of Datuk Jeraie and my grandfather Arwah Nek Bojeng

edit picure nek jeraie 1

Its a memorize situation when i and my father get this picture at Kampung Tupong, at my father cousin house. At first the people over there reluctant to give the picture, but after a long discussion by my father and his cousin then there realize my farther  good attention. This picture is believe to be taken in front of Sekolah Agama Tupong during a function which also carried out there. (keramian). From left is Datuk Jeraei and right is Nek Bojeng bin Sham.

Then the martial arts teach by Datuk Jeraei was made popular during Arwah Nek Bojeng time. Its known as Pencak Silat Melayu Sarawak. After that to give the Rumpun Silat Sarawak the as the main organisation of the martial Arts then the name change to Pencak Silat Melayu Asli (PSMA) Spring12. To get more detail click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment