Arwah datukku

Arwah datukku

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

More old days picture

DSC02120

My father and his Ayam Golek stall during fasting month of Ramadhan. The stall located in front of Bus Station near Masjid Kuching Sarawak.

31943028The first and the only Mosque that i knew during my childhood, and of course my late grandfather brought me there during Aidil fitri prayer.

DSC02116  My picture.. playing with bus??? what a taste?

DSC02115  This is picture of my cousin, dina if i’m not mistaken. Me at the back, i already at primary 3 during this picture taken.

DSC02109 This is my picture with our dogs.. a long time a go.. still fresh in my mind.

DSC02106 my picture and Hata at Santubong beach, Kuching Sarawak. What a joyous moment ever back then. I really miss it..

DSC02108 this is me….

No comments:

Post a Comment